Trades 2/12/10

---
We got an up day! An 'at-a-boy for the Bulls.   My two small caps didn't move much, which is nice if the market is falling, but not so when the Market pushes upward.

I am still undecided on which way the markets will go.  I am watching UAUA hover at it's 52 week high.  My current puts are considered lost - equal to what my sell stop would have been had I bought it.   I am looking at more puts for March 2010 or possibly shorting it.



Current Holdings
Symbol Security Entry Last Change Exit Plan
QTWW Stock 1.02 0.83 -0.1909 N/A
SSN Stock 0.276 0.357 +0.081 N/A
UALNO Option 0.10 0.02 -0.08 N/A


SSN - I have always sold this one tragically early, then watch as I would have tripled the profit I had taken. I will set a sell stop at .35 after SSN breaks .40 (to trail the price by .10)

UAUA - set to sell short at 14.95 in case things fall apart. I will watch put prices and if I can get some puts at .02 to .03 per - I will grab some contracts.  Maybe March, or April.

QTWW will not be sold until the second or third day of the coming run-up - to be sold on a wide trailing stop, in order to give it room to fly.

---update---

Having executed buy limits for the majority of my SSN position at .18 to .22, I am loving this...



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment